In order to be eligible for a Connexus Cares grant, you must meet the following criteria:
- Organizations must be registered in the United States as a non-profit 501(c)3 organization or registered as a 501(c)19 veteran organization.
- The organization's primary mission must be non-sectarian, non-religious, non-denominational, non-discriminatory, and non-political.
Event Sponsorship requests must be submitted a minimum of six (6) weeks prior to the event date. If a request is received after that deadline, it may not be approved for funding. Submitting a request does not guarantee funding.
Please reach out to ConnexusCares@connexuscu.org if you have any questions regarding your qualifications for funds or general questions about the application.
Here is some additional information about the Submittable platform to help you with your application.
- You will need to create a free Submittable account or sign in with Google or Facebook credentials to submit to these forms.
- You can save a draft of your work if you would like to finish filling out the form at a later date.
- If anything changes with the information you submitted, please request to edit the submission / If you need to make changes to your form, please withdraw your submission and resubmit.
- Submittable works best on Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Internet Explorer is not supported. Please make sure you are using a supported browser.
- We will follow-up with you about your submission by email. Please be sure to safelist notification emails from Submittable and check the email you used to sign up for your Submittable Account regularly.
Check out the Submitter Resource Center or contact Submittable Customer Support